Sunday, February 1, 2009

Getting Started!

So I have been in a Stampin' Up club for 2 years now and have {loved} every minute! My awesome demonstrator Addie decided that she was going to retire and it got me thinking ... I should become a demonstrator myself! I have a room full of Stampin' Up things and am slightly obsessed with adding to my collection :) What I decided to do is to start a club of my own! I am planning on starting in March and we'll do some cute Easter projects. I want to have about 10 people in a group and we will get together once a month and do 2 or 3 projects. Usually cards, or cute little boxes, or whatever I can come up with for that month. There is no cost to make the projects. I plan them, and everyone makes them and takes them home. You need to place an order of $15.00 or greater if you like:) and that's it! Each person gets a month to be hostess and will for sure get $15.00 of free products and also get to earn a free stamp set or product in the level 1 category that month. You could invite more people on your month too and boost your sales to earn more free stuff! It is SO much fun talking and hanging out for that hour-hour and a half. It is a good break and fun to leave with a cute project you created. (and I PROMISE I won't pressure to sell you on more...I hate when people do that to me, so I definitely won't do that!) So basically....I want to see who would be interested in being in the club! If you know any other of your friends or family that might want to join, let them know too! If you want to see the catalog you can view the it HERE .

1 comment:

  1. love the new blog! Count me in, it's sounds like fun! I will try my hardest to not be sooo busy this time! I'm excited for you! I will see if there is anyone else I know that's interested!!-April

    ReplyDelete